Senior Care Housing
Senior care housing options are available for those who need extra daily assistance. The Senior Solutions Specialists at Insurance 365 Insurance Agency in Norfolk, NE want to assist seniors with their plan of action in the event that assistance is needed. Following are the options available for senior living:
- Retirement Communities or Independent Living, are intended for independent seniors who want to maintain a vibrant and active lifestyle without the responsibility of home ownership.
- Assisted living centers provide reassurance for seniors who need help with day-to-day living. Many assisted living facilities offer housekeeping services, daily meal preparation, along with 24-hour supervision.
- Nursing homes provide 24-hour skilled nursing care and rehabilitative services as well as custodial care such as bathing or dressing.
- Memory / Alzheimer’s Care facilities provide specially trained caregivers, round-the-clock to help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating and managing medications.
- Continuing care retirement communities are facilities that include private apartments, assisted living and nursing homes in one area. This type of senior care housing offers individuals the option to be independent, but also has assisted services available to those who may need it.